Geraldine Walsh is starting a new Reiki Level 1 Course this October! This two day workshop will be held on Saturday October 16th and Sunday October 17th, from 10-4 pm, at the Dublin Wellbeing Centre, 24 Frederick Street South, Dublin 2.
The price for this Reiki Level 1 course is €175.00, with a deposit of €50.00 required upon booking.
Click on the link below to sign up:
We hope to see you there!
For any further enquiries, please contact Geraldine on 086 347 3473 or email email@example.com
To learn more about the benefits of learning Reiki, click on the link below:
Reiki has proven to be of great relief for a broad range of conditions. It is used as a compliment to conventional
therapies in hospitals. It can assist with the following conditions to mention a few, migraine, asthma, skin
conditions, ulcers, orthopedic injuries and arthritis.
The gentle Reiki energy is also effective in calming the mind and has helped many with anxiety and depression.
You do not have to be ill to benefit from Reiki, it can assist in reducing Stress, increasing your energy levels and
On this course, we will give you an awareness and understanding of life force energy, holistic health and the
mind-body connection, and how to harness and use this energy in everyday life for health and happiness. In
just two days you will learn simple but amazingly powerful healing techniques for calming and revitalising your
mind, body and spirit, for relieving stress and pain, for increasing your well-being and for bringing deeper
insight, healing and balance to yourself, your family and friends.
Everyone is welcome to learn, from young children to people in their senior years – no prior experience or
training is needed, just an open and enquiring mind and the time and commitment to continue practising the
During the course of the weekend we will be covering and experiencing all of the following:
• What is Reiki
• How Reiki actually works
• The benefits of Reiki
• The meaning of Reiki
• History of Reiki
• The Reiki Principles
• A Guided Meditation
• An explanation of the Chakra System
• The seven chakras and how that relate to your body and the universe
• A more detailed understanding of the chakra systems and how it relates to your health
• An explanation of the endocrine system
• The chakra system and the endocrine system’s interrelation
• Mental clearance techniques
• Emotional clearance techniques
• Teaching the importance of personal energy management, protection, self care and well being
• Aura Soma Essences and quintessence’s
• Explanation of Attuenment/Initiation process
• 21 day cleansing
• Personal Reiki 1 Attuenment
• Guidelines for a Reiki session
• Correct breathing and posture
• Opening a Reiki Session
• Reiki self treatment using 13 hand positions
• Give and receive a full reiki treatment on a chair
• Special positions for treating specific illnesses
• The possible effects during and after a Reiki treatment.
• Bringing Reiki into all areas of your life
• Grounding Techniques
• You are taught how to Cleanse your Aura and your enviroment.
• Golden Light Meditation
• Sharing of experiences of Attunement/Initiations and questions arising.
• Each student will practice giving and receiving Reiki.
• Opportunities for students to share workshop experience.
• Brief introduction to the various levels of Reiki
• Reiki 1 Manual to take home for reference on all learning
• Certificate of Completion of Reiki Level 1 – in compliance with the RFI (Reiki Federation of Ireland)
• Continued support
• Follow up support session
• Provide a wonderful relaxing time for you to reflect and heal yourself
• Boost personal well being and direction
• Bring you to meet new like-minded friends
At the end of this workshop we will arrange to meet for a follow up session of approx 2 hours, this
usually takes place 3-4 weeks later. This allows us to share how you are getting on with Reiki, answer
any questions you may have in the meantime and share some more Reiki.