Have you already completed a Reiki Level 1 Course and are looking to learn more?
The Dublin Wellbeing Centre is delighted to announce that Geraldine Walsh is starting a Reiki Level 2 Course this June, 2022!
This two day workshop will take place on Saturday, June 25th & Sunday, June 26th from 10am-5pm at The Dublin Wellbeing Centre, 24 Frederick Street South, Dublin 2.
The cost for this course is €275 with a €50 deposit upon booking.
Reiki Level 2 is about continued self-healing and growth. It will broaden your knowledge and healing skills, to enable you to help others to heal and grow. The focus is on mental and emotional healing, introduction of Reiki symbols, distant healing and Reiki practice with a view to becoming a practitioner.
After this 2 day workshop, you will be attuned to a further higher vibration of powerful Reiki energy. You will be able to gift Reiki using the wonderful Reiki Symbols to yourself and others. You will also be able to use distance healing and do space clearing as well.
These workshops are set in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere with like minded people. Plenty of time is allocated to your questions so you feel confident in using your new skills.
What is covered in this course?
• Revision of Reiki 1: What is Reiki, hand positions, the chakra system and feeling energy
• Sharing and feedback of your experiences since Reiki Level 1
• Further affirmations and grounding techniques as well as visualisation and meditation
• Introduction to Reiki Symbols to further empower your Reiki healing
• Personal Reiki 2 Attunement
• Giving and receiving the Reiki symbols
• Distance Healing: the ability to send Reiki healing to people and situations in your life
• Space clearing and cutting of the ties
• Absentee healing method for inner-self/inner child
• Mind body connections
• The important of personal energy management, self care and well being while giving Reiki
• Professional Reiki
• Guidelines for a Reiki 2 Session
• Maximizing the power of your Reiki Sessions
• Client Consultation Form
• Recommended books and websites
• Sharing of experiences of Attunement/Initiations and questions arising
• Each student will get plenty of practice giving and receiving Reiki
• Opportunities for students to share course experiences
• Brief introduction to the further levels of Reiki
You will also receive:
• Reiki 2 Manual to take home for reference on all learning
• Certificate of Completion of Reiki Level 2 – in compliance with the RFI (Reiki Federation of Ireland)
• Continued support
• Follow up support session
• At the end of the workshop we will arrange to meet for a follow up session of approx 2 hours (this usually takes place 3-4 weeks later). This allows us to share how you are getting on with Reiki Level 2, answer any questions you may have in the meantime, and share some Reiki.
This course will also:
• Provide a wonderful relaxing time for you to reflect and heal yourself
• You will boost personal well being and direction
• Meet new like minded friends