About The Eating Freely Programme
The Eating Freely Programme is comprised of evidence-based therapeutic techniques to support adults who struggle with long standing emotional eating, binge eating disorder and yo-yo weight loss/gain.
1. No matter where they are.
2. No matter how long they’ve been struggling.
3. With NO judgment, no dieting, and no shame.
The Eating Freely Programme is unique. We separate food from feelings, and the past from the present, supporting clients to finally find true freedom around food, forever.
This evidence-based program combines four pillars of support:
1. CBT or Cognitive Behaviour Therapy – tools to help reduce binge eating episodes immediately.
2. Nutritional & Gut Rehabilitation – Nutritional Rehabilitation to restore healthy gut function and eat for health, not weight loss - diets don't work, you'll learn why on the course! Gut rehabilitation because over time, binge eating impacts your gut, which impacts your hormones, your sleep, your energy, and your physical health. We need to reverse this!
3. Neuroscience – Because a lot of what happens is in ‘Autopilot’ and triggered at an unconscious level. Your brain is only trying to keep you safe, but the automatic habits it has on file are working against you, not for you! Learn how to break all the old, unhelpful habits and autopilots your brain has stored in your unconscious. Making the unconscious, conscious, gives you CHOICE.
4. Mindfulness and Self-Compassion – Because how helpful is that Inner Critic, really? When you begin to treat yourself better, you will choose to eat better, and when you can love yourself enough to let go of what does not serve you, that is when the magic happens.
With all of these support mechanisms, you will have a great package of resources.
This Eating Freely Programme has also been validated by Trinity College Dublin and there is no higher validation than clinical research.
It is also CPD approved internationally by professional Coach Therapist & Nutritional Therapist organizations.
Ursula Daly is our in house psychotherapist with over 20 years of experience.